Group Product Marketing Manager, Power Customers
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
As the newest member of Robinhood's product marketing team, you'll play a key role in growing and nurturing Robinhood's Power Customers.
We are looking for a consumer product marketer who can build marketing strategies that drive growth and loyalty. You'll develop the right engagement strategies, as well as own the go-to-market strategies for some of our most innovative products alongside cross-functional teams from product management, creative, research, legal and more!
What you’ll do
- Build the marketing strategy and be the champion for Robinhood's Power Customers
- Lead go-to-market strategy and execution for product and feature launches and ongoing marketing campaigns
- Partner with performance, lifecycle, and brand marketing teams to define and implement strategic growth strategies
- Craft end-to-end marketing campaigns that build relevance and excitement for the Robinhood brand and high value customers in particular
- Create differentiated narratives with messaging that continuously improves with user feedback, testing, and a deep understanding of our target audience
- Drive market and competitive assessments with research and data teams by surfacing qualitative and quantitative customer insights to craft product and engagement strategies, ensure product-market fit, and shape the product roadmap
- Track and analyze the impact of the work with our target customers in partnership with product, benchmarking, legal, compliance, and policy teams
- Understand the multiple players in the ecosystem (including consumers, policymakers, news media, government)
- Be a strong customer champion, creative marketer, and problem solver
What you bring
- Background in consumer-facing product marketing capacity in tech (preferably fintech) companies
- Experience with top customer loyalty preferred
- Ability to autonomously develop break-through marketing strategies
- Capacity to break down complex concepts so that they’re simple, clear, and human
- Strong relationship-building capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally
- Data-driven approach to your work and decision-making
- Qualitative analytical ability and familiarity with A/B testing
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Experience working in or curious about the brokerage industry
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $191000 - $225000
US Zone 2: $168000 - $198000
US Zone 3: $150000 - $176000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.