Associate Creative Director, Design
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
Robinhood is hiring an Associate Creative Director for our Creative team. As a key member of the Creative team, you will be involved with, and have responsibility for, all levels of the design process - from defining strategic project goals, to establishing conceptual and stylistic direction for work. Having a deep understanding of production processes is also required.
This person in this role should be highly creative, passionate about the industry, have strong communication skills, exhibit phenomenal attention to detail, easily build rapport with others and excel at managing and motivating team members.
This role is hands-on and would suit a creative who still enjoys daily design work. You’ll work hand in hand with peers to develop, review, and guide art direction, copywriting, tone of voice, look and feel, motion graphics, illustrations, video, and more.
What you’ll do
- Works to provide clarity, communication, and leadership that moves creative work forward
- Collaborate and present to agency partners, cross-functional leaders, and senior executives
- Contribute to culture of creativity and provide functional, technical, and creative leadership
- Guide and direct projects to ensure creative work is to the standard and completed before necessary deadlines
What you bring
- Strong narrative building skills and understands how to develop a brand’s voice
- 3-5 years of experience in a lead level in either a creative-focused agency or in-house at a leading brand
- Past experience in crafting work in the mediums of social media, editorial, conceptual campaigns, photography, video, and product launches
- A strong knowledge of the fundamentals -- interaction design, brand development, digital marketing, and the creative process
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.