iOS Engineer, Support Products
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team:
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Menlo Park, CA, Seattle, WA or New York City, NY, with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management.
We’re excited to invite talented and motivated iOS Engineers to join our Customer Care Support Product team to help enhance Robinhood’s mobile experience for our customers. The Support Product team owns the end to end customer facing support experience including chat and phone channel, user triage experience, support entry point, help center and more.
Our iOS community is extremely tight knit! We have weekly syncs, frequent tech talks, and recurring in-person offsites.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Work with a fast-growing team to revolutionize finance at speed and scale
- Build smooth, stable, and elegant products with Swift and the newest iOS and watchOS APIs
- Own features from inception to design, implementation, and launch
- Work cross-functionally with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Engineers
- At least 3 years of professional iOS development experience
- Proficiency with Swift
- Deep understanding of UIKit
- Strong product sense and ability to collaborate with Product Managers and Designers
- Excellent communication skills and passion for solving tough technical problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred; equivalent training or work experience also acceptable
Technologies we use:
- UIKit, Custom Design System and Declarative UI Framework
- Core Data
- VIPER-esque Architecture
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood's equity plan.
US Zone 1: $157000 - $185000
US Zone 2: $139000 - $163000
US Zone 3: $122000 - $144000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.