Senior Software Engineer, Credit Card (Product)
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
Robinhood’s Credit Card Product team imagines, designs and builds our entire client-facing product: from mobile application to underlying core libraries. Full stack-capable and blazingly fast, our team members are trusted with full ownership over our innovative features and drive them from design to launch.
Join us, and be part of shipping Robinhood’s brand new, standalone Credit Card application. You will have exceptional peers, autonomy and ownership over product features in a dynamic and complex environment, and an opportunity to deliver immediate impact to millions of potential customers as we scale.
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Menlo Park, CA, New York, NY, or Seattle, WA with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management, but remote work in limited geographies within the U.S. may be considered. Check with your recruiter for more information.
- You have at least five years of software engineering experience
- You are a top-tier developer, passionate about both excellence and execution
- You enjoy working in complex and dynamic environments
- You love to move fast and you bring a sense of urgency to your team
- You have high standards and a strong work ethic - you always bring your best and expect your colleagues to do the same
- You take delight in bringing innovation and impact to customers
- You are energized by reaching for scope and defining challenging milestones for yourself
- You have superb product sense and excellent communication skills
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Drive critical feature and product development from inception through implementation and launch
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers and Engineering Leadership to shape and deliver our next generation credit card products
- Architect and build core engineering systems that support our products as we prepare to scale from millions to billions of dollars of flow
- Provide technical leadership, mentorship and growth to junior team members as we scale.
Technologies we use:
Prior experience with these technologies is strictly not required
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.