Engineering Manager, Privacy Infrastructure
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
Privacy Infrastructure team's mission is to build tools and infrastructure that helps our customers manage privacy of their data effectively. This team sits in Data Infrastructure organization and works very closely with our Security Engineering team. Team is responsible for building tools and features that improves Robinhood’s overall Privacy posture and ensure we not only meet but exceed our regulatory requirements.
- Passion for Privacy.
- Lead a team of software engineers, developing tools and infrastructure to support data Privacy initiatives and promote Privacy by Design principles across the organization.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to create a Privacy strategy and Roadmap for Robinhood, involving Product Engineering, Legal, Security, and Platform engineering.
- Promote inclusive conversations and leverage your technical expertise to make informed engineering decisions that drive progress.
- Coach and mentor engineers, prioritize quality, and recruit talented individuals to enhance the team's skills.
- Monitor and contribute towards improving the stability of our engineering solutions.
- Proficiency with Python or Golang.
- Having previously led a Privacy Engineering team focused on GDPR or CCPA implementation.
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $217000 - $255000
US Zone 2: $190000 - $224000
US Zone 3: $169000 - $199000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.