Campus Operations Manager
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
This role is based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
The Workplace Operations team works cross-functionally to keep all Robinhood offices running smoothly on the day-to-day. From large-scale facilities projects to running our meal program, we strive to provide best-in-class service for all of our employees, so they can be their best selves at work. No job is too big, or too small for us!
We’re looking for a Campus Operations Manager to join the Workplace Operations team. You will play a key role in the operations of our offices at our HQ in Menlo Park. In this role, you’ll support our team in building scalable programs to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of our multi-building campus. You will work closely with our outsourced vendor partners, internal partners in real estate and several cross-functional teams such as HR, Procurement, Finance, Physical Security, Corporate Engineering, business leaders and EA’s. You will build relationships, programs and an operational rhythm that exemplifies Robinhood’s core values.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- As Campus Operations Manager, you would be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement and efficiency enhancements across multiple office locations. This involves analyzing operational data, implementing standardized procedures, and driving initiatives to optimize operations, reduce costs, and enhance the overall employee experience.
- Be an ambassador of the overall workplace experience for all employees, ensuring Robinhood’s values and inclusive culture are translated into a welcoming and engaging workplace
- Support the development of short- and long-term program management for the innovation of workplace amenities and services
- Oversee the program management and service delivery for meal and pantry operations, ensuring the highest standards are upheld.
- Partner with Workplace Operations peers to seamlessly deliver new office spaces, post occupancy modifications and move management
- Coordinate with internal teams to facilitate a variety of events to engage teams and drive exciting employee experiences
- Develop and manage scalable campus operations programs around parking and transportation management, shuttle services, environmental health and safety, event program management and execution
- Responsible for managing relationships with vendors, suppliers, and service providers that support workplace operations. This includes negotiating contracts, reviewing service agreements, and ensuring timely delivery of goods and services. Additionally, you may be involved in sourcing new vendors or evaluating existing partnerships for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.s
- Develop reporting, dashboards and other tools to ensure vendors are performing, meeting KPI’s and SLA’s
- Build strong relationships with property management teams to ensure best in class service, experience and cleanliness of the campus
- Working alongside a team of site managers or specialists that support the campus location. This involves providing guidance, training, and support to ensure consistent operations across all sites.
- Partner with Workforce Planning and Real Estate teams to translate ongoing operational needs, business teams requirements and preferences into long-term real estate strategies for the campus
- 8+ years of recent experience in multi-site workplace operations and people management
- Strong interpersonal skills, thrives on being the face of the office and driving the company culture
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Experience in developing and executing large scale in-person events
- Passion for building and maintaining a tight-knit community within the workplace
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects at a time
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Maintains focus and productivity in uncertain situations or without complete information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly adaptable to change and ambiguity
- Ability to work autonomously with strong follow through and tenacity
- Comprehensive knowledge of Slack and Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $102000 - $120000
US Zone 2: $90000 - $106000
US Zone 3: $80000 - $94000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.