Product Manager, Consumer
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Menlo Park, CA or New York City, NY, with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management.
We are hiring for many different openings across our consumer product teams! As a Product Manager at Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize our financial system.
You’ll build products and features that will evolve Robinhood from being an investing service into a full-featured financial institution and that will grow the number of customers who are active on the platform. You’ll be responsible for helping to craft a compelling and coordinated product vision and strategy —pushing the envelope on what tomorrow’s experiences will be for millions of customers who are taking an active role in their financial lives.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Working with engineering, design, research, data science and marketing to better understand our customers and their most pressing needs
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company, which meet the most important needs of our customers
- Delivering delightful consumer experiences that take the uncertainty and fear out of finances
- Working with communications, content and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and use
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 4+ years of direct product management experience building high-quality consumer products
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $166000 - $195000
US Zone 2: $146000 - $172000
US Zone 3: $129000 - $152000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?