(Nights and Weekends) Customer Experience Manager, Crypto & Money
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Chicago, IL, or Denver, CO, or Lake Mary, FL, or Westlake, TX, with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management.
Robinhood's Customer Experience (CX) team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers—many of whom are investing for the first time. The CX Crypto & Money team is a specialized team of agents who serve as the voice of our crypto customers and help resolve issues quickly and efficiently. As a CX Manager for Crypto, you will lead a group of agents who each are responsible for assisting our ever-growing customer base.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead a team of 10-20 specialized crypto/cash experience associates, working overnight and weekend shifts
- Coach, mentor, and professionally develop your team to achieve top metrics and high quality standards
- Provide thought leadership and supervision in a live-support environment
- Build and review processes regularly to ensure that the organization is working efficiently
- Collaborate with your peers and cross-functional partners, including the crypto operations, product, compliance, and risk teams to optimize customer experience, and operational excellence across your team
- Identify patterns of customer inquiries so that the underlying issue can be documented and eliminated by our engineering teams
- Foster a culture of professionalism, customer advocacy, personal development, and regulatory compliance on your team and beyond
- Serve as a subject matter expert for our most advanced teams, handling customer escalations covering the most sophisticated crypto subjects
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Flexible availability, mostly covering deep overnight and weekend shifts
- 4+ years experience in customer-facing operations
- 1-2+ years experience leading customer-facing teams in a call center environment, preferably at a cryptocurrency/payments company, fintech startup, or a financial services company (or a combination)
- Passion for and interest in crypto and payments
- Confident grasp of cryptocurrency market mechanics, cryptocurrency trading, and blockchain technology.
- Strong management toolkit with a reputation for leaving thriving employees in your wake
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Interest in and familiarity with financial services and the stock market
- Experience working within the crypto industry
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- The ability to concisely and accurately communicate sophisticated topics
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $94000 - $110000
US Zone 2: $82000 - $97000
US Zone 3: $73000 - $86000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?