Crypto Operations Specialist, Settlement
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Menlo Park, CA or New York City, NY, with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management.
The Crypto Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge crypto products.
As a Crypto Operations Specialist on the Settlement desk, you’ll serve as a technical product expert and own processes critical to maintaining Robinhood’s crypto product. You’ll provide subject-matter expertise on execution and money movement, identify and communicate optimization opportunities to product and engineering teams, as well as design, implement, and improve crypto-related operational processes and procedures.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Own multiple critical business functions, such as supervising order and execution health, correspond with trading venues, liquidity management, transfers, and custody / cold storage
- Scope and/or build alerts and tooling around coin withdrawals and other functions
- Settle with our venues and set up wire transfers each day, including on weekends if/when needed
- Identify inefficiencies in operational processes, then design and implement solutions with a 360 view of both ops and cross-functional partner requirements
- Document, maintain, and improve standard operating procedures
- Specify needs to develop and improve Robinhood's internal tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency markets and blockchain technology
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and coordinate across multiple functional groups
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Data-driven and results oriented mentality
- Strong SQL skills and/or experience with Python with the motivation to continue developing your technical skills
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years working in operations or financial services
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency operations and consumer technology
- Proficiency with Looker / Grafana
- Familiarity creating SQL Dashboards within Looker
- Experience managing projects collaborating with technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to scale operations and processes in a fast-paced organization
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $77000 - $90000
US Zone 2: $67000 - $79000
US Zone 3: $60000 - $70000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?