Staff Product Designer, Brokerage (Options)
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
This role is based in our Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY office, dependent on applicant’s location.
We're looking for a Product Designer to craft delightful, friendly experiences that innovatively serve the investing needs of our customers, that empower both new and sophisticated investors with the tools and knowledge to make informed decisions. These innovative user experiences span across our iOS, Android, and web products.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team that has garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award. The ideal candidate will be able to map out a diverse set of creative solutions and work with leadership to help craft Robinhood’s investing products.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Leading design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Setting a vision for the user experience and crafting a space for others to collaborate
- Partnering closely with engineering, product, and business teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Listening to users to develop the right product strategy and solutions that delight our customers
- Rapidly producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Excellent portfolio that demonstrates love and care for their craft
- Strong product sensibility
- Experience developing wireframes and prototypes
- Expert level skills in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Proven experience building excellent consumer-facing mobile and web products
- Interest or experience in investing
Positive team member that believes in our mission!
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $187000 - $220000
US Zone 2: $165000 - $194000
US Zone 3: $146000 - $172000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.