Client Success Manager
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
Sherwood Media’s Revenue team has the unique opportunity to sell into an engaged, intelligent, young audience that is hungry for information to be delivered on their terms and in their voice. One that gives them actionable narratives about where we're headed — financially and otherwise. The content strives to make financial news more actionable, accessible, entertaining and relevant by changing the way it is curated, shared and consumed by the next generation. The foundation is in place and the opportunity is only growing for audiences and brands alike.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
Client Success is responsible for aspects of both our pre and post sale process. Working closely with a Client Partner the Client Success Manager will be responsible for the development of partnership proposals including sales decks and media plans. On the post sale side of the business, the Client Success Manager will oversee the execution of all campaign types, newsletter sponsorships, editorial sponsorships, native advertising, branded content, display media and experiential. The Client Success Manager is responsible for ensuring that the interests of our clients and Sherwood Media team are met and that all output is of the highest quality and performance. The Client Success Managers are expected to be experts in Sherwood Media solutions offering optimization and incremental revenue recommendations that match client KPIs.
The ideal candidate will be extremely detail and process oriented and be highly skilled at working collaboratively across departments to develop, document and refine strategic inter-departmental processes and relationships. Candidates should have experience in, and a passion for, customer service, digital media and advertising and an entrepreneurial spirit. The position will report to the Head of Sales, Sherwood Media.
- Ensure all aspects of the pre and post-sale process maintain the highest level of quality from proposals and pitches to campaign fulfillment and optimization
- Maintain an intricate understanding of all Sherwood Media products and Client Success team processes.
- Act as the main post-sale point of contact on campaigns, both internal and external
- Ensure smooth and timely launch of all elements across all campaigns, coordinating amongst stakeholders and keeping a keen eye on project timelines and schedule
- Attend client meetings & calls and act as an extension of the Client Partnerships team.
- Proactively work with the Client Partnership team to approach clients with well thought out upsell opportunities.
- Own the kick-off process for incoming campaigns to ensure successful transition from development to production.
- Lead kick off calls, ensuring full absorption of information, confirming full project scope upfront for full project team, identifying action items and clarifying clear roles and responsibilities for the execution team
- Escalate stumbling blocks and production challenges to senior team members; work to troubleshoot and find solutions proactively
- Manage day to day operations of projects, and remove blockers. Enforce scope, budget, and schedule as needed.
- Manage all deliverables, both internally and externally with clients, and administer client feedback
- Proactively optimize for all front-end and back-end KPIs, using the full suite of available tools.
- Manage all day-to-day client interaction, deliverables, weekly reporting, and general campaign management
- Work with Client Partnerships team to assist Finance with any requests regarding billing, and provides support when needed towards invoicing clients on a monthly schedule
- Offer client well-thought out suggestions and recommendations based on history with client, performance and past experience.
- Construct cohesive reports that tell a strong performance story and include well-crafted recommendations for future partnerships.
- Collaborate with Client Partnerships team to present Wrap Reports internally and with Clients with confidence
- 3+ years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Experience on both the pre and post sale side of digital advertising partnerships
- Deep experience with proposal generation, account management and client service
- Experience analyzing and optimizing campaign performance and reporting
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Accountability, personal organizational and project management skills are essential
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Comscore, MS Office, Google Suite, Quantcast
- Agency experience preferred
- Strong understanding of client KPIs and ability to strategically align with Sherwood Media’s products in order to achieve success
- Can effectively communicate performance, concerns/issues, handle any requests that come in.
- Craft thoughtful responses to clients’ concerns and remain calm when diffusing an issue during a campaign.
- Communicates in a professional manner with all internal parties, and can effectively communicate performance, concerns/issues and requests.
- Strategic thinker with a can-do, solution oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task and thrive while juggling many projects at once
- Responsive, adaptive, flexible, proactive
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $106000 - $125000
US Zone 2: $94000 - $110000
US Zone 3: $83000 - $98000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?