Content Designer, Crypto
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in New York, NY or Menlo Park, CA, with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management.
We are looking for a Content Designer to join us on our mission to help build the most intuitive crypto product experiences and make crypto accessible to everyday users. The ideal candidate is passionate about crafting product content that empowers people to understand crypto investing, market conditions, and other complex financial concepts. This role requires strong foundational knowledge of the crypto space and the drive to keep building expertise, because you will be the crypto expert on the Content Design team!
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partnering with design, product, and research to build delightful user experiences and shape the product roadmap
- Engaging throughout the product development process to improve the overall experience and ensuring consistency
- Creating and advocating for approachable, simple language that best communicates our mission externally.
- Developing frameworks, guidelines, and processes to help define and improve product content and UX at Robinhood.
- Balancing customer experience and business impact with speed and quality.
- Incorporating user research into content decisions for product experiences.
- Contribute to educational content that empowers our customers to learn about crypto.
- Presenting your work to cross-functional teams in product reviews and providing feedback during weekly crits
- 3+ years UX writing or content design experience
- Eagerness to shape product direction from ideation to post-launch, including contributing to design and research
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics and ability to communicate this efficiently to the team
- Experience conducting content and comparative audits
- Ability to embody the Robinhood voice and advocate for the user
- Ability to translate technical concepts into concise, easy-to-understand language
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment with shifting constraints
- Experience working with designers, product managers, and user researchers
- Familiarity working with compliance and legal teams during the content development and approval process
- A portfolio or selection of writing samples and past work to share
- Solid subject expertise and deep interest in cryptocurrencies, blockchain, dapps, web3, and market makers. Plus the ability to master new crypto subjects quickly.
- A keen sense of humor
- Demonstrated ability to build influence with and navigate input from executive-level partners
- Prior work developing crypto products and/or buying and trading crypto as an individual investor.
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $145000 - $170000
US Zone 2: $128000 - $150000
US Zone 3: $113000 - $133000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?