Senior Program Manager, Tech, Corporate Engineering
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the role
Robinhood is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our Corporate Engineering Program Management Office. CorpEng Program Managers oversee day-to-day progress on large-scale IT projects, advancing roadmaps, owning planning, budgeting, execution and communication. You’ll work closely with our CorpEng teams, managers, and cross functional partners to develop and drive delivery of quarterly and annual objectives.
In this role, you are responsible for end-to-end scoping, planning, execution, and launch IT programs to deliver efficiencies and scalability for our partners. You will also serve as the bridge between critical business functions, aligning partners, providing insight into the workstreams' progress, elevating risks, and shepherding the team through the process of deployment to production. You will partner with the Head of CorpEng PMO to provide insight on program progress and raise any red flags that could affect delivery.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Develop strong working relationships with business teams to understand goals and priorities across the company
- Initiate, drive, and launch projects by aligning Business teams, Product Management, and Finance System teams on critical features
- Manage workstream scope, resourcing, reviews, approvals, timelines, and workflow management
- Lead team operating rhythm, including communication structures, workflow, project templates, leadership cadence for managing quality of our projects
- Provide up-to-date transparency into current projects, resource utilization, team performance and project health across our teams
- Identify and predict obstacles, collisions, and risk to projects across multiple teams and seek solutions to eliminate them
- Uphold standards and best practices, ensure the processes and tools are applied
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 5+ years Program Management, Product Management, Project Management or relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions. You can take a vague problem, crisply frame the challenge, identify a path forward, and drive an initiative over the finish-line.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence business leaders
- Experience in structuring and implementing initiatives at scale with design and product teams
- Demonstrated track record successfully managing operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Passionate and enthusiastic about organizational excellence and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization.
- Strong facilitation, influencing and consensus-building skills
- Experience implementing Cloud base solutions
- Experience bridging the gap between business teams and software engineers
- Prior experience working with a fintech company
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $136000 - $160000
US Zone 2: $120000 - $141000
US Zone 3: $106000 - $125000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?