Senior Fullstack Engineer, Member Experience
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
Included Health is focused on building a member experience that effectively engages and re-engages members with healthcare and is looking for an experienced fullstack engineer to build and design solutions to help us scale. The member experience team thinks about effective ways to help members access and engage with Included Health products. Examples include the information architecture of our member application (like home page structure), signup, coverage matching experience, profile management, family + relationship management, and more. We’re looking for someone who can translate our complex data models into easy-to-use interfaces that frontend clients can consume, resulting in a delightful experience that members prefer.
- Create and maintain fullstack systems that power our member experiences
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Frontend, Mobile and Backend engineers and build solutions to help members engage in healthcare
- Partner with other engineering leaders to pave the way and design/architect services that power our member experience
- Lead cross-functional technical projects and influence the roadmap
- Mentor other engineers within the team
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Fullstack development experience, from spinning up new services to expressing that data into our frontend user interfaces
- Experience and desire to work with a broad range of colleagues
- Desire to learn new technologies and remain on the cutting edge
- Passion to improve healthcare through the power of technology
- Ownership over what gets built, as well as the long term success of those products
- 4+ years experience in professional development environment
- Experience with GraphQL integrations and design
- Coding experience with Golang, React, Typescript
- Experience with health care related applications / HIPAA
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.