Vice President, GTM Operations
Doctor On Demand
Posted on Saturday, February 4, 2023
The Vice President, GTM Operations serves as the hub for the Included Health growth engine, partnering with the Go-To-Market (“GTM”) (sales, client success, marketing, and channel partners) leadership to drive process optimization, territory and quota development, forecasting, compensation, strategy and growth planning, and demand generation activities that support overall GTM growth targets and effectiveness. This role reports to the President, to drive GTM performance, develop accurate forecasting and pipeline management processes, document and drive account renewal and growth planning, and build strong relationships across GTM leadership and related business partners to influence decision making.
- Decision Support - Design process, systems and tools to deliver the analytics needed to drive overall growth. Become the “single source of truth” as it relates to GTM metrics for the company.
- Performance Management - Design process, systems and productivity metrics to ensure our teams are hitting their performance targets. Incorporate early detection and identification into the process to ensure timely and continuous improvement.
- Revenue Forecasting, Tracking & Reporting - Manage forecasting process and effectiveness. Deliver insightful and action oriented variance reporting to drive optimization of both subscription and utilization-based revenue.
- Pipeline Management - Drive the overall effectiveness of pipeline management in partnership with Sales leadership. Own all aspects of the pipeline process, methodology/metrics/cadence/tools, as well as measure and report on effectiveness.
- Annual Planning and Optimization - Drive analysis to support an annual and a three-year Growth Strategy for the company. Partner with the President and CFO on the annual planning process to set multi-year targets and annual allocation of quota across teams, segments, markets, and territories. Drive territory alignment and headcount in partnership with sales leadership. Partner with the President and CFO to set the GTM budgets and provide necessary analytics and reporting to support growth plans. Support new revenue and distribution models. Own the staffing/capacity models and manage overall productivity.
- Expansions and Renewals - Support GTM teams with expansion and renewals, as well as strategy, execution and pricing. Provide necessary analytics and reporting to support account plans and drive process and review cycles.
- Pricing and Packaging - Partner with General Managers and Product Marketing on supporting new pricing and packaging launches.
- Compensation - Partner with HR and Finance to lead an effective compensation strategy. Facilitate annual sales compensation cycles; including refining processes, analysis and governance, as well as managing compensation tools and systems.
- Systems/Tools - Drive system effectiveness, partner with IT, Finance, and HR. Manage overall budget, relationships, renewals, add-ons for Salesforce and other related GTM tools.
- Client Lifecycle Program Management - Conceptualize and implement strategies to scale client onboarding and cultivate stellar client experiences. Partner with sales, client success and product leaders to optimize client onboarding and implementation processes, strategies, and tools.
- Enablement Function - Provide strategic direction and design of sales, client success, and marketing readiness/effectiveness programs and tools. This includes partnering with Sales and Client Success leadership to analyze and assess gaps in performance, set enablement priorities, and ensure solutions are robust, scalable, and effective at driving optimal growth and retention results. Support overall GTM operational effectiveness.
- 12+ years’ experience in GTM or GTM management focusing on business-to-business solution sales
- 12+ years’ experience in GTM operations, strategy, business planning, finance or management consultant role
- Strong analytical skills, able to deal with ambiguity and highly complex data sets to drive insights and highly effective decision support
- Strong communications and influencing skills - able to manage up and down in the organization
- Strong aptitude and experience using Salesforce to measure and drive performance and reporting
- Experience successfully managing analytically-rigorous and cross-functional corporate initiatives
- Experience developing and managing high achieving teams
- Ability to scale GTM operations function in a fast-paced/growing environment
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.